Updated: January 10, 2021
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING PRACTICES.
When you use our Site or App, we may track information regarding your use of our Site or App, including but not limited to, which events you have taken and timestamps associated with your use of our services. We may also collect information about your Internet address, browser type, cookie identifiers, Internet Service Provider, referring and exit page, operating system, timestamps, clickstream data, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, and your mobile operating system. We also track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers. We may log and use this information for purposes such as helping diagnose technical problems and to administer our Site or App so that we can improve it.
Each time you provide or transmit information to us via the Site or App, RallyGO may obtain and collect personally identifiable information about you, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, and any other information that may be used to identify you. For example, and without limitation, we may collect such information from you when you create a user account on the Site or App or when you contact our staff. We may also collect non-personally identifiable information from you. Non-personally identifiable information is data that is not used to specifically identify, contact, or locate an individual, including but not limited to postal code, GPS coordinates, gender, age, bank account number, IP address, car VIN and license plate or similar vehicles' identification number.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- - to fulfill your requests for events or other products or services;
- - to respond to your inquiries;
- - to review Site or App usage and operations;
- - to address problems with the Site or App, our business, or our services;
- - to protect the security or integrity of the Site or App and our business;
- - to help improve our Site, App, or services; and
- - to contact you with updates and other informational and promotional materials from us or third party marketing offers from our trusted partners, as well as from other companies.
In addition, RallyGO may partner with third party advertisers to help deliver advertisements through the Site or App relevant to your interests.
We may disclose information collected from and about you as follows:
- - to our related companies and service providers, to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
- - to our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties, who may contact you with their own offers;
- - to respond to legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order) and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- - in the event that RallyGO or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets. We may also disclose your personal information with your express consent. We may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information about Website users with third parties.
Personally identifiable information that have been provided to us will be stored throughout the time of the provided service taking into account the statute of limitations on claims and tax liabilities. Personally identifiable information, that were listed earlier will be stored and processed until the user revokes their consent.
End user has the right at any time to query, change or immediately remove (“Right to be forgotten”) the personally identifiable information stored.
Requests related with processing personally identifiable data can be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org
End users have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data:
- - In Poland: Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych
- - In Estonia: Andmekaitse Inspektsioon
Our Site, App, and services are not directed to children under 13. We will never knowingly collect any personally identifiable information about children under the age of 13. If RallyGO obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted and will not be shared or disclosed to third parties.
We maintain reasonable and appropriate measures designed to maintain information we collect in a secure manner. We have taken certain physical, electronic, and administrative steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from Site visitors and App users. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- - Keeping you signed in
- - Understanding how you use our website
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- - Functionality: RallyGO uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- - Advertising: RallyGO uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. RallyGO sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
RallyGO would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- - The right to access: You have the right to request RallyGO for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- - The right to rectification: You have the right to request that RallyGO correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request RallyGO to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- - The right to erasure: You have the right to request that RallyGO erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- - The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that RallyGO restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- - The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to RallyGO's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- - The right to data portability: You have the right to request that RallyGO transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details on the bottom of this document.
If you have any questions regarding our Policy, contact us email@example.com. If we need, or are required to, contact you for any reason involving your personal information, we may do so by phone, email, or mail.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us : +372 602 3574
Via Post: 2GO Systems OÜ A.H.Tammsaare tee 47 11316 Tallinn ESTONIA